Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Researchers in Environment and Development from the following fields:
- Economics, specialising in impact assessment of research and development investments, valuation, resource tenure systems, behavioural economics or multi-criteria optimisation, commodity chains, markets and trade policy
- Social Development, specializing in human mobility and migration, capabilities and rights (including labour rights, human rights) and environmental governance. Research experience in gender would be particularly welcome
- Politics and Law, specialising in environmental law and policy, with ability to link local and global scales.
Researchers in Aquaculture and Fisheries with expertise in:
- Aquaculture, with research interests in socioeconomic and environmental issues
- Small-scale fisheries, specialising in assessment and management in tropical inland and near-shore marine systems
Go to http://www.worldfishcenter.org/resource_centre/The%20Economist%20-%20fishing%20expedition%20Revised.pdf to see the full announcement. Applications should be made by e-mail to email@example.com. The initial screening of applicants will close on August 24th, but the positions will remain open until filled.