Wednesday, July 18, 2007
LICOS invites applications for two PhD scholarships and one post-doctoral fellowship. The positions are in the research programme on “Development and Food Policy”. One of the scholarships will be for research on the political economy of standards and regulation.
- University degree in economics, agricultural economics or a form of applied economics, preferable at Master level;
- Strong analytic and technical capabilities in modern economic methods;
- Capability in statistical and econometric methods;
- Interest in developing collaborative research within the research projects at LICOS;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Applications should include a CV with details on academic performance as well as the name and address of referees. Applications must reach us no later than August 31, 2007 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to this post: