Friday, October 10, 2008
CALL FOR IDEAS: Project 10 to the 100
Project 10100 by Google is a call for ideas to change the world by helping as many people as possible.
Ideas are judged by the following criteria:
- Reach: How many people would this idea affect?
- Depth: How deeply are people impacted? How urgent is the need?
- Attainability: Can this idea be implemented within a year or two?
- Efficiency: How simple and cost-effective is your idea?
- Longevity: How long will the idea's impact last?
Submission Deadline October 20th, 2008, more information at http://www.project10tothe100.com/index.html