Wednesday, April 01, 2009
CALL FOR PROPOSALS: Women's Access to Land in Latin America
ILC is supporting the Platform on Women's Access to Land in Latin America. Within this framework, the ILC is launching a research contest in Latin America on the following issues:
- Laws and regulations related to women's rights to land and natural resources
- Role of women in rural economy and food security
- Rural women and access to the property of land
Regarding the contest:
- The ILC will grant five research fellowships, each one of $5,000.00
- Proposals have to focus on one of the three research issues above.
- Contest is open to ILC members and partners, as well as to organizations with experience in social research.
Deadline to submit proposals is May 12th, 2009. [more information - en Español]
Links to this post: