Monday, November 30, 2009
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Towards Sustainable Groundwater in Agriculture
A three-day conference from June 15 to 17, 2010, will provide scientists, policymakers, agricultural and environmental stakeholders, local, state and federal governmental officials, and consultants with the latest scientific, management, legal and policy advances for sustaining our groundwater resources in agricultural regions around the world.
Topics to be addressed in plenary sessions and technical sessions include:
- Socioeconomic Aspects of Agricultural Groundwater
- Climate, Energy, and Agricultural Groundwater
- Agricultural Groundwater Quality and Contamination
- Conjunctive Use, Agricultural Water Use, and Groundwater Management,
- Policy, and Regulation
- Groundwater at the Agriculture-Urban Interface
- Groundwater Linkages to Surface Water and Estuaries
Deadline for abstracts: December 31, 2009.
Links to this post: