Wednesday, February 24, 2010
EMPLOYMENT: Coordinator, CGIAR Institutional Learning and Change Initiative
The Institutional Learning and Change (ILAC) Initiative is a multi-year CGIAR inter-centre initiative that aims to strengthen the contributions of agricultural research to sustainable poverty reduction by increasing knowledge about planning and evaluation approaches and methods appropriate for collaborative research for development. It also supports strategic evaluations that increase understanding of the contributions of agricultural research to poverty alleviation, develops evaluation capacities and aims to influence planning and evaluation policies.
With overall guidance from the Director General of Bioversity International and strategic oversight of a steering committee, the Coordinator will:
- Provide strategic and operational management of ILAC activities including setting strategic direction, conducting research and promoting integration in the CGIAR reform process;
- Deliver scientific, policy and capacity-related outputs;
- Lead and supervise Project staff, Honorary Fellows and consultants;
- Develop grant proposals to obtain funding and other resources;
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with partners, donors and other key stakeholders within and outside of the CGIAR;
- Maintain networks of experts and develop new opportunities for studentships, fellowships, Associate Experts and others as needed;
- Contribute to other related Organizational activities as and when required.
More information available here.
Deadline: February 28, 2010
Links to this post: