Monday, May 03, 2010
FELLOWSHIPS: Marie Curie Individual Fellowships (FEEM)
Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM), an Italian leading research institute devoted to the study of sustainable development and global governance, welcomes Marie Curie Individual Fellowship applications for its research programs in Sustainable Development, Institutions and Markets, and Global Challenges.
FEEM conducts research on a wide range of economic, environmental, and energy issue covering a considerable number of key research topics. Applicants should have a PhD degree or research experience of more than 4 years, strong analytical skills and ability to conduct research independently, publication record proportional to their research experience, and previous experience from international research projects would be a strong asset.
Marie Curie opportunities vary according to the country of residence:
- Researchers from a Member State or Associated Country may opt for an Intra-European Fellowship for Career Development (IEF)
- Researchers from third countries may opt for an International Incoming Fellowship (IIF).
- Female researchers and candidates from International Cooperation Partner Countries (ICPC) are particularly encouraged to apply.
Promising candidates will be actively helped and assisted in developing project proposals for the Marie Curie Individual Fellowships within the EC FP7 People Programme. FEEM will offer a truly international and multi-disciplinary workplace, and the strong ties with a world-wide network of research will allow a continuous fruitful exchange of experience.
- Motivation letter, including research interests and experience
- Detailed curriculum vitae and list of publications
- Abstract of the research proposal (max 1 page)
Deadline: June 1, 2010
Links to this post: