Tuesday, October 26, 2010
EMPLOYMENT: Visiting Senior Research Fellow at IFPRI
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks a qualified candidate to serve as a Visiting Senior Research Fellow for a one-year, fixed term, exempt appointment for its Development Strategy and Governance Division. This position is based at IFPRI headquarters located in Washington, D.C but would involve travel to any of the countries in which IFPRI carries out its research. Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting research related to development strategies and governance
- Develop and manage large/complex research programs and/or projects
- Publishing research in peer-reviewed publications.
- Provide strong research leadership in developing new ideas into proposals.
- Communicating research to a broad spectrum of stakeholders (researchers, academicians, policy makers, local partners.
- Creating links to external collaborators and groups
Deadline: December 21, 2010