Thursday, March 10, 2011
FELLOWSHIP: 2011 PopTech Social Innovation Fellow
The Social Innovation Fellows Program serves visionary change agents who are incubating high-potential solutions to pressing national, regional and global challenges. The program is designed to provide a toolkit for creating real and lasting impact. Fellows also gain increased visibility, access to a year-round community of peers in many sectors and a world-class network of experts and supporters.
The program is highly selective, with 10 to 20 Social Innovation Fellows selected annually from among hundreds of nominations.
Before submitting a nomination, please read carefully the following eligibility criteria. Successful candidates:
- Work in critical fields such as energy, green technology, empowering adolescent girls in developing countries, distributed health diagnostics, healthcare modeling, the environment, performing arts, water, education and other areas with significant beneficial impacts.
- Are working with highly disruptive breakthrough innovations to solve previously intractable problems.
- Have a positive track record as leaders in social innovation.
- Work in organizations that are well positioned for sustainable growth and high impact.
- Are passionate leaders with a high potential for collaboration and success.
Fellows may be working within various models – for-profit companies, not-for-profit organizations, hybrid efforts and open-source platforms. Fellows come from a wide variety of geographies, and international candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Fellows may be nominated by another individual or organization, self-nominated, or nominated from within the PopTech network.
Deadline: March 31, 2011