Wednesday, April 13, 2011
SCHOLARSHIP: Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy Graduate Scholarship
The Scholarships/Fellowships are offered on a competitive basis to recognise outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. A Scholarship/Fellowship fully finances the candidate’s education in the Master in Public Management programme.
Due to the prestige of the Scholarship/Fellowship, not all awards will be made unless there are candidates of sufficient merit. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all Fellows/Scholars should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction.
Fellows/Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval of the School.
There is no bond or obligation for the Fellow/Scholar to be employed by NUS or in Singapore.
- A monthly stipend throughout the period of the award
- A one-time book allowance
- A one-time settling-in allowance
- Shared housing
- Tuition, examination, health insurance and other approved fees
- Tuition fees and accommodation at partner university
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the Fellowship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to partner university
- Cost of travel from partner university to Singapore
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on graduation
Links to this post: