Thursday, July 28, 2011
EMPLOYMENT: Opportunities with the Technical Center for Agriculture and Rural Cooperation (CTA)
The Technical Centre for Agriculture and Rural Cooperation (CTA) is a joint institution of the African, Caribbean and Pacific countries and the European Union operating under the Cotonou Partnership Agreement. By providing access to information and knowledge, facilitating policy dialogue and strengthening the capacities of agricultural and rural development institutions, CTA has made important contribution to food security and improved livelihoods of rural communities in ACP countries over the last 25 years.
Join CTA at an exciting time for agriculture and as the centre enters a new chapter in its development with the launch of its new Strategic Plan for 2011-2015, seize the opportunity to join CTA and contribute to its mission of advancing food and nutritional security, increasing prosperity and encouraging sound natural resource management in ACP countries.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
- Programme Manager - Policies and Markets Programme
- Programme Manager – ICT for Rural Development Programme
- Senior Program Coordinator – Agricultural Policy
- Senior Programme Coordinator - Value Chains
- Senior Programme Coordinator – E-Publishing & Digital Resources
- Web Coordinator
- Junior Expert – Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation
Deadline: August 31, 2011