Friday, September 09, 2011
EMPLOYMENT: Africa-Based Economist Positions at International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
The International Livestock Research Institute is accepting applications for internationally-recruited positions based in Nairobi, Gaberone and Kampala.
Our organisation is international. Our focus is Africa and Asia. Our business is livestock research for development. The working environment is fast-paced, multi-cultural, interdisciplinary and supportive. ILRI is one of 15 centres supported by the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR. ILRI seeks to recruit a number of agricultural economists to join our team.
Click on the positions below for more information:
- ILRI vacancy: team leader/ senior agricultural economist (Nairobi, Kenya)
- ILRI vacancy: agricultural economist, value chains and development (Nairobi, Kenya)
- ILRI vacancy: agricultural economist – Strategic Analysis and Knowledge Support (ReSAKSS) (Nairobi, Kenya)
- ILRI vacancy: agricultural economist (Gaberone, Botswana)
- ILRI vacancy: economist, evaluation and impact assessment (Nairobi, Kenya)
- ILRI vacancy: post doctoral fellow (Kampala, Uganda)
Deadline: September 30, 2011