Tuesday, July 03, 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS: The Development Review Inaugural Issue
The Development Review is an international Journal aimed at bringing the voices from the grassroots. It is a scholarly open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in the development sector. It is published quarterly. Specific focus of the journal would be on the following subjects.
- Gender in Development
- Social Enterprises and Livelihood Interventions
- Monitoring and Evaluation and Research Methodologies
- Applications of Sociological and Economic Theories in Action
- Human Rights, Peace and Conflict Issues
- Education and Children's Development
The main objective of the journal is to bring together technical and applied research findings and use them to advocate policy changes. The Development Review publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, theories in practice, technical notes, and book reviews.
The deadline for submission of manuscripts for the inaugural issue 15th July 2012.
Deadline: July 15, 2012
Links to this post: