Monday, February 11, 2013
EMPLOYMENT: CIAT Program Coordinator, Hanoi
The International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) seeks a Program Coordinator for its Hanoi office. The Program Coordinator will have the overall responsibility to perform a wide variety of technical / administrative tasks contributing to the efficient operation of the CIAT SE Asia Regional Office. The Program Coordinator will work closely with the Regional Coordinator, Scientists, Research Area Directors, Head of Corporate Communications and DG’s Office in facilitating the integration of activities. The professional we seek for this job must quickly gain a good grasp of CIAT research in South East Asia.
Main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and support day-to-day management of CIAT research activities in the region.
- Provide support in the integration of CIAT programs in South East Asia and in strengthening linkages and participation in CRPs and inter-center initiatives.
- Work closely with Resource Mobilization Officer to support development of a strong pipeline of proposals and facilitate timely reporting to donors and partners.
- Coordinate strategic visioning processes with the Regional Coordinator, Research Area Directors and project leaders in decision making related to project implementation and development of new initiatives.
- Handle follow ups of meetings where regional research strategies are discussed, including monitoring overall follow up on the implementation of agreed recommendations.
- Provide leadership in facilitating communications and information sharing within CIAT Asia and with research areas, headquarters, donors, and partners to ensure high visibility for CIAT research.
- Represent CIAT at national and regional technical workshops and meetings.
Deadline: February 28, 2013
Links to this post: