Wednesday, May 08, 2013
CALL FOR PROPOSALS: Impact Economy Innovations Grant Fund
The Rockefeller Foundation and The Tony Elumelu Foundation invite proposals from organizations interested in receiving support for initiatives aimed at fostering Africa’s Impact Economy, specifically by aiding the growth of the Impact Investing industry and social enterprise sector.
Grant Areas: The Africa Impact Economy Innovations Fund (IEIF) will fund projects that seek to:
• enable earlier stage capital solutions
• foster entrepreneurial ecosystems
• promote and establish impact investing industry infrastructure
• develop market ecosystems for specific sectors
• form leadership and networking platforms for common actions
Priority will be given to projects with specific geographic focus. Funding priorities of the IEIF are influenced by the directions set at the Impact Investing forum (IIF), held on April 5, 2013 and co-hosted by The Rockefeller Foundation, The Tony Elumelu Foundation, and The Bertha Center for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Deadline: May 31, 2013