Wednesday, March 26, 2014
EMPLOYMENT: Kathmandu-Based Opportunities with ICIMOD
The International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) is a regional intergovernmental learning and knowledge sharing centre serving the eight regional member countries of the Hindu Kush Himalayan (HKH) region – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Myanmar, Nepal, and Pakistan. ICIMOD is currently hiring for a number of positions based in Kathmandu, Nepal. Click on the links below for more information (deadlines listed in parentheses).
- Livelihood Specialist: Innovative Livelihood Options (April 9, 2014)
- Programme Coordinator: Adaptation to Change (April 13, 2014)
- Tourism Specialist (April 15, 2014).
- Programme Coordinator Kailash Sacred Landscape Conservation and Development Initiative/Senior Natural Resource Management Specialist (April 16, 2014)
- Livelihood Specialist: Conservation and Development (April 16, 2014)
- Programmer Manager - Himalayan University Consortium (April 22, 2014)
Links to this post: