Wednesday, April 16, 2014
EMPLOYMENT: IFPRI Project Manager, HarvestChoice and Africa RISING
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks a qualified candidate to fill the position of Project Manager at the Environment and Production Technology Division for a two-year, fixed-term, renewable appointment. Under the direct supervision of the team leaders of HarvestChoice (http://harvestchoice.org) and Africa RISING (http://africa-rising.net) projects, the Project Manager will assist and manage operation, representation, and research outputs of the projects. This position is based at IFPRI headquarters in Washington, DC.
- Data Management
- Oversee the quality and relevance of HarvestChoice and Africa RISING M&E project knowledge products, including data and tools, and provide guidance to relevant team members as necessary.
- Catalog and geo-reference CGIAR’s research activities, in close collaboration with the focal points of Consortium Research Programs across CGIAR and the Consortium Office; Managing the research activity database and web-based tools.
- Organize and summarize large amounts of technical documents; perform a range of program coordination and data management activities; build and implement data collection plans.
- Project Management
- Manage contracts and relations with external developers and collaborators of HarvestChoice and Africa RISING; communicate with project partners on project goals, requirements, and scheduling of deliverables
- Manage project calendar and planned milestones, deliverables, activities to alert responsible staff and collaborators to ensure timely delivery of products and reports.
- Develop and manage project-related presentation materials.
- Respond to internal/external project information requests.
- Maintain project meeting minutes and related materials.
Deadline: May 14, 2014