Tuesday, May 06, 2014
ONLINE RESOURCE: Land–Open Access Journal
A fairly new open access journal may be of interest to readers interested in land issues.
Land (ISSN 2073-445X) is an international and cross-disciplinary scholarly journal of land resources and soil science. It publishes reviews, regular research papers, communications and short notes, and there is no restriction on the length of the papers. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided for research articles. There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
- computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
- manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) provide information for a broad field of users.
- land economics
- land use policy
- natural resources
- public utilities
- rural and urban land issues
- sustainable land management
- ecology, environmental sciences
- land degradation and remedial actions to rehabilitate
- landscape design