Friday, August 08, 2014
EMPLOYMENT: Senior Project Officers for the CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems
As part of its input into WLE, Village Focus International (VFI) is currently recruiting two Senior Project Coordinators (SPCs) who will shape, manage and communicate the results of a suite of research for development (R4D) projects related to pressing food, water and energy issues in the Greater Mekong Basin—which encompasses the Irrawaddy, Salween, Mekong and Red river basins. The role will offer opportunities to convene and present research findings and will require excellent partnership and communications skills. While each SPC will be responsible for coordinating WLE Greater Mekong work in two of the programme’s focal basins, they will be expected to apply their respective skills across the whole programme.
- The deadline for applications is September 3, 2014.
- This is a full-time position. An attractive salary is offered, based on experience and qualifications.
- Duty station is Vientiane, Lao PDR.
- This position is available only to citizens of Cambodia, China, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand and Viet Nam.
- VFI is an equal opportunities employer. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions.
If you think your skills, experience and qualifications are relevant to this position, please refer to the full job description, terms and application procedures here: http://wle-mekong.cgiar.org/vacancy-announcement-spc/